** Also affects: sudo (Ubuntu Trusty)

** Also affects: snapd (Ubuntu Trusty)

** Changed in: sudo (Ubuntu Trusty)

** Changed in: snapd (Ubuntu Trusty)

** Changed in: sudo (Ubuntu Trusty)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to sudo in Ubuntu.

  sudo doesn't have /snap/bin in PATH

Status in snapd package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix
Status in sudo package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in snapd source package in Trusty:
  Won't Fix
Status in sudo source package in Trusty:
  In Progress
Status in snapd source package in Xenial:
  Won't Fix
Status in sudo source package in Xenial:

  [ SRU Justification ]
  Snap may contain sysadmin tools as well. They are currently hard to invoke
  because /snap/bin is not in the PATH when sudo is used because the default
  secure_path of sudoers does not have it.

  [ SRU Test Case ]
  1. sudo snap install hello-world
  2. sudo hello-world
  3. verify that this fails with "command not found"
  4. install sudo from xenial-proposed
  5. verify that sudo hello-world now works

  [ Regression Potential ]
  - may trigger conffile prompts on upgrade

  [Original report]
  $ nextcloud.occ
  # prints output

  $ sudo nextcloud.occ
  sudo: nextcloud.occ: command not found

  I need to do `sudo /snap/bin/nextcloud.occ` if I want it to run.

  $ sudo env | grep PATH
  PATH=/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin