Please fell free to re-open the bug if this is does not solve your
problem.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to account-plugins in Ubuntu.

  timeanddate calendar shows events from google calendar that are not
  mine

Status in account-plugins package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I have multiple calendars shared (of other users) that I have by
  default turned off in Google Calendar and check them only from time to
  time, when needed.

  However, connecting Google account to Ubuntu automatically downloads
  also events that are not from my calendar and belong to other (shared)
  calendars.

  This should not happen by default or rather user should be able to
  disabled listing calendar events from the calendars  he is not
  interested in!