Public bug reported:

More often than not, after suspend I find Network Manager reporting
"device not ready" for wireless. No amount of Enabling / Disabling Wi-Fi
or Networking fixes it, only complete system restart.

Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS (UEFI mode)
1.2.2-0ubuntu0.16.04.1
Samsung NP900x3c

** Affects: network-manager (Ubuntu)

** Tags: suspend-resume

** Description changed:

  More often than not, after suspend I find Network Manager reporting
  "device not ready" for wireless. No amount of Enabling / Disabling Wi-Fi
  or Networking fixes it, only complete system restart.

  Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS
  1.2.2-0ubuntu0.16.04.1
+ Samsung NP900x3c

** Tags added: suspend-resume

** Description changed:

  More often than not, after suspend I find Network Manager reporting
  "device not ready" for wireless. No amount of Enabling / Disabling Wi-Fi
  or Networking fixes it, only complete system restart.

- Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS
+ Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS (UEFI mode)
  1.2.2-0ubuntu0.16.04.1
  Samsung NP900x3c

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to network-manager in Ubuntu.

  Device not ready after suspend

Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu: