<willcooke> oSoMoN, works, and I have sound too
<oSoMoN> willcooke, good, so it’s just the browser

** Changed in: oxide

** Changed in: webbrowser-app (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: webbrowser-app (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Olivier Tilloy (osomon)

** Changed in: webbrowser-app (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  No audio from webbrowser-app in 16.10 U8 or U7 session

Status in Oxide:
Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:

Bug description:
  Load the browser on 16.10 in either a U8 or U7 session.
  Browse to YouTube
  Play a video
  Notice there is no sound.  Nor does the browser show in the sound menu/panel.

  I've attached the application-legacy-webbrowser-app-.log file which
  shows problems with "unknown pcm devices"