and by merge I meant sync..

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to sysvinit in Ubuntu.

  Drop ondemand init script

Status in sysvinit package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Ondemand init script is not inherited from Debian, it's an Ubuntu
  specific change.

  Some reasons to get rid of it:
  On my wily cloud test, systemd blame's 669ms on ondemand on a cloud instance
with no ability to change frequency..
  In the init script we don't run this for android
  Ondemand is already on by default!  Why don't we just always use whatever is
that kernel's default?

  There are a number of other reported problems with it:

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :
More help   :