Tested with 16.10
lightdm version is 1.19.5
issue still exist
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to lightdm in Ubuntu.
No password needed to Log in after cancel the password and then reset
Status in Light Display Manager:
Status in OEM Priority Project:
Status in OEM Priority Project trusty series:
Status in lightdm package in Ubuntu:
OS: 14.04 trusty
1. Go to path "System Setting --> User Accounts--> Unlock" to unlock system
2. Click "Password --> Action --> Log in without password -->Change to clear
Log in password.
3. Reboot and log to desktop without password.
4. Then do the similar action "Set a password now" as the same way to set Log
5. Reboot but still no password needed at Log in interface.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~touch-packages
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~touch-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp