** Branch linked: lp:~ci-train-bot/qtmir/qtmir-ubuntu-yakkety-2077

  "Quit" from quicklist doesn’t close all open windows, doesn’t actually
  quit the application

Status in Canonical System Image:
  In Progress
Status in qtmir package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

Bug description:
  I’m attaching a sample click application that contains a simple qml
  scene that opens several windows. This can be installed on a device

    pkcon install-local --allow-untrusted fubar.osomon_0.4_all.click

  Initially, only one window is open, and tapping on any window opens
  one more window.

  If I reveal the launcher and long press on the app’s icon to select
  the "Quit" option, not all windows are closed:

   - if there is only one window open, it’s closed and the application
successfully exits
   - if there are two windows open, only the second window is closed, the first
one remains open (and consequently the application is still running)
   - if there are three windows open, only the first and third one are closed,
the second one remains…

  Expected behaviour: when "Quit" is tapped, all open windows are
  closed, and the application exits.