Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better. We are sorry that we do not always have the capacity to
look at all reported bugs in a timely manner. There have been many
changes in Ubuntu since that time you reported the bug and your problem
may have been fixed with some of the updates. It would help us a lot if
you could test it on a currently supported Ubuntu version.

When you test it and it is still an issue, kindly upload the updated
logs by running only once:

apport-collect 1225467

and any other logs that are relevant for this particular issue.

** Changed in: ubuntu

** Package changed: ubuntu => xkeyboard-config (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to xkeyboard-config in

  Pashto keyboard bug

Status in xkeyboard-config package in Ubuntu:

Bug description:
  On Pashto keyboard ALTGR+U KEY should yield  U+0659 ARABIC ZWARAKAY
  and ALTGR+Y KEY U+0653 ARABIC MADDAH ABOVE. Instead, they yield wacko
  Latin characters.

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :