Comment #13 describes a problem with a different alarm sound played then
expected. I believe that could be the same situation as in bug #1596924
(sound change need to be confirmed)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to indicator-datetime in

  [mako] Alarm doesn't ring when screen locked

Status in Canonical System Image:
Status in Ubuntu Clock App:
Status in indicator-datetime package in Ubuntu:

Bug description:

  I noticed couple of time, difficult to reproduce that the alarm does
  not ring at the correct time but ring as soon the screen is on.

  Mako Rc-proposed bq-aquaris R324.

  Edit : to make ring the phone i just need to wake up the phone and the
  alarm start to ring.

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :