This is a gnupg issue. During should notice that we took its home away
and shut itself down like the fog agent does.

** Changed in: apt (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apt in Ubuntu.

  dirmngr is used as daemon

Status in apt package in Ubuntu:
Status in gnupg2 package in Ubuntu:

Bug description:
  I'm using Ubuntu 16.10 with gnupg2 2.1.15-1ubuntu6 and for example if
  I'm using apt-key to receive keys I'm noticing that dirmngr is started
  and kept open after the task is done. If apt-key is used multiple
  times even multiple times dirmngr is started while the old processes
  are still open.

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :