I use Citix receiver to connect to my desktop at the office (Windows 7 /
Office 2013) in libertine. Same problem as in Impress presentation mode.
Colors are mixed up.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mesa in Ubuntu.

  GLX apps (including Libreoffice Impress presentation mode) on ARM
  devices display wrong colors

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Confirmed
Status in Mir:
  Opinion
Status in Puritine:
  Invalid
Status in mesa package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in mir package in Ubuntu:
  Opinion
Status in xorg-server package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  GLX apps (including Libreoffice Impress presentation mode) on ARM
  devices display wrong colors

  ---
  On the new BQ M10 tablet.

  1- switch to desktop mode (manual, no external peripheral attached)
  2- launch libreoffice
  3- open impress file
  4- colours in images are all messed up on the BQ M10 screen when toggle to
presentation view.