In OTA 13 the current settings cause www.blendle.com to show a 'invalid
browser' page. This is a regression compared to a previous version
(can't remember when this worked).

This web site works with android's browser and even with sailfish.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  Add the ability to include the device product name in the user agent
  string

Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:

  In order to be well supported in the wurfl database we would like to
  include a product name in the string. This is used as a key to
  ascertain capabilities.

  Our default UA already has a placeholder for a device ID, which by
  default is empty. What we’re missing is a mechanism to expose the
  actual device ID to QML.

  We would need to do additional testing to ensure the addition does not
  adversely affect results.