I tried to chat with Jmulholland yesterday. Trying to figure out what Mike
means.
I got this link
https://drive.google.com/a/canonical.com/folderview?id=0B8T-xKCA6bikX3M1NllLdjhZYkU&usp=drive_web
But also didn't find anything useful there.

  Preview header title truncated

Status in The Savilerow project:
  New
Status in Ubuntu UX bugs:
  Fix Committed
Status in “unity8” package in Ubuntu:

  When developing a news scope. The "title" in the grid card fits the
  news headline, but in the preview (the same text) the title gets
  truncated.

  This looks very strange and makes reading news hard tbh. Shouldnt we
  have a common behaviour (see attached files)