I can confirm the problem in the same form as appeared to Christian
Doczkal (thyrus).

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apt in Ubuntu.

  Can't update repos due to signing problems

Status in apt package in Ubuntu:

  I can't update the repos through 'sudo apt-get update' due to these
  errors:

  W: Errore GPG: http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu xenial InRelease: Errore
sconosciuto durante l'esecuzione di apt-key
  W: The repository 'http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu xenial InRelease' is not
signed.
  N: Data from such a repository can't be authenticated and is therefore
potentially dangerous to use.
  N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration
details.
  W: Errore GPG: http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu xenial-updates InRelease:
Errore sconosciuto durante l'esecuzione di apt-key
  W: The repository 'http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu xenial-updates InRelease'
is not signed.
  N: Data from such a repository can't be authenticated and is therefore
potentially dangerous to use.
  N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration
details.
  W: Errore GPG: http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu xenial-backports InRelease:
Errore sconosciuto durante l'esecuzione di apt-key
  W: The repository 'http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu xenial-backports
InRelease' is not signed.
  N: Data from such a repository can't be authenticated and is therefore
potentially dangerous to use.
  N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration
details.
  W: Errore GPG: http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu xenial-security InRelease:
Errore sconosciuto durante l'esecuzione di apt-key
  W: The repository 'http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu xenial-security
InRelease' is not signed.
  N: Data from such a repository can't be authenticated and is therefore
potentially dangerous to use.
  N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration
details.

  The /etc/apt/sources.list contains only the official Ubuntu repo since it's
untouched from a clean 16.04 install.