I discussed this thing on #ubuntu-devel. Apparently it has something to
do with Broadcom WLAN chips or drivers as it seems to be unreproducible
on Intel chips. Would it be possible to make Broadcom drivers unload
before going to hibernate as it will help to avoid many problems?

User workaround: Create file /etc/pm/config.d/unload_module and put
"SUSPEND_MODULES="brcmsmac" into it.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to network-manager in Ubuntu.

  wpa_supplicant[874]: dbus: Failed to construct signal after 'suspend'

Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:

  The Wifi network can't connect after the wake up from suspend. Xubuntu
  15.04

  I'll post more useful details (journalctl log) as a comment to this
  bug report.

  Package: dbus 1.8.12-1ubuntu5
  Uname: Linux 4.0.0-040000rc5-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.17-0ubuntu1
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: XFCE