Public bug reported:

When I left click on the Drop-Down Menu(name Unknown, because It does not
Display on my Insignia T.V. Monitor Correctly-Too big).
If I left mouse click on "About this Computer", nothing seems to happen.
Same thing if I click on "Ubuntu Help..."
Or "System Settings..."
nothing seems to happen.
If I click below "System Settings", they seem to work.

miked@free-zesty:~$ lsb_release -rd
Release:        17.04
miked@free-zesty:~$ lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release:        17.04
Codename:       zesty
miked@free-zesty:~$ uname -a
Linux free-zesty 4.8.0-27-generic #29-Ubuntu SMP Thu Oct 20 21:03:13 UTC 2016
x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
miked@free-zesty:~$

** Affects: software-properties (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to software-properties in

  Some Right Corner Drop-Down Menu Items not working after Proposed
  Update

Status in software-properties package in Ubuntu: