The logs attached to your bug report show that:
 - You have an /etc/update-motd.d/10-help-text.txt file on your system which
has been customized to contain Indonesian help text in a way that, if it was
done by a package, would not be policy compliant
 - This customization generated a prompt on upgrade asking whether to keep your
installed version of this conffile, or take the new version of the conffile
from the package
 - Either from you, or from some software component, the prompt was sent an end
of file (^D) instead of an answer.

Questions for you:
 - what tool did you use to apply software updates?
 - did you see this prompt about the conffile?  if so, what action did you take?
 - do you know why /etc/update-motd.d/10-help-text.txt is modified on your
system?

I also see from the log that this was an error that happened when you
were applying updates in June.  I don't know why this apport bug report
is only being submitted now.  It's understandable if you don't remember
what you did as part of an upgrade back in June; however, if at all
possible, we would like to understand exactly what happened as part of
your upgrade in order to best fix this bug.

I am able to reproduce this problem just by running apt from a
commandline and hitting ^D at a conffile prompt.  This part is
definitely a dpkg bug, as dpkg should use the default option (default=N)
on EOF instead of aborting.

** Changed in: base-files (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to base-files in Ubuntu.

  package base-files 9.4ubuntu4.2 failed to install/upgrade: end of file
  on stdin at conffile prompt

Status in base-files package in Ubuntu:

  I don'know

  ProblemType: Package