** Branch linked: lp:~ci-train-bot/unity8/unity8-ubuntu-zesty-2137

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to indicator-datetime in

  Clicking a date in the new calendar doesn't change the indicator's
  appointment list

Status in Ubuntu UX:
  New
Status in indicator-datetime package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in qmenumodel package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in ubuntu-settings-components package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  Now that we've got a calendar in indicator-datetime in Unity 8, there
  are a few features from Unity 7 that we should decide if/how we're
  goint to handle in Unity 8.

  * Show Week Numbers
  * Highlight days of the month that include appointments
  * Unity tells indicator-datetime what calendar day has been clicked so that
the "upcoming appointments" list can be adjusted accordingly

  These are currently implemented as fields in a GAction state
  dictionary and documented in http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~indicator-
  applet-developers/indicator-datetime/trunk.15.10/view/head:/README ...
  however that was all done for Unity 7, and IMO it would make sense to
  improve the unity<->indicator API here so that Unity8 doesn't have to
  deal with key-variant map GAction states.