And provide the scope-registry.log if the issue is reproduceable with
that recent today scope. (I am interested to see if the
MiddlewareExecption occurs again).

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scopes-api in

  Today scope refresh not always working on MX4 with OTA 13

Status in Today Scope:
  Incomplete
Status in unity-scopes-api package in Ubuntu:

  Hi I am using the Meizu MX4 with OTA-13 installed. Sometimes with weak
  or no wifi the today scope is messed up, in the same way as the below
  report I found for the BQE4.5. If you try to refresh it the problem is
  not resolved (such as only half the date shown, or no date or no
  pictures). Even after returning to a good wifi signal and performing
  the pulldown refresh the problem is not resolved. As I have seen this
  problem from the start on older OTA versions (I have reported before),
  my feeling is there is a fundamental problem with the way scopes are
  refreshed when you pull down the screen. I have also screen the "no
  pictures" on other scopes and the refresh not working, could this be a
  common scope problem and nothing to do with the today scope?.

  Note, when the today scope is messed up if you un-tick the "day info"
  then refresh and then tick day info again, this sometimes helps. If no
  pictures displayed (today and other scopes) I normally have to reset
  the phone to correct the problem.

  Your support us appreciated,

  Regards

  Dave H

  Similar bug (BQE4.5 & OTA9)

  * Upon updating today screen (swipe-down) get partially updated info, see
attached step01.png
  * Activating side bar/pressing on Ubuntu icon shows that the rest of scopes
were updated, but they somehow ended up above today screen controls, see
attached step02.png
  * Activating side bar again makes it look like on attached step03.png
  * Finally, pressing on Ubuntu icon once more results in empty today screen,
step04.png