** Also affects: webapps-sprint

** Changed in: webapps-sprint
    Milestone: None => sprint-27

** Changed in: webapps-sprint

     Assignee: (unassigned) => Alberto Mardegan (mardy)

** Changed in: account-plugins (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Alberto Mardegan (mardy)

** Changed in: account-plugins (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to account-plugins in Ubuntu.

  Please add an "account-plugin-nextcloud" package

Status in webapps-sprint:
  Confirmed
Status in account-plugins package in Ubuntu:

  Please add an account-plugin-nextcloud package.

  For now, this could essentially be a copy of the ownCloud provider
  code with different branding.  Having both providers side-by-side has
  a few benefits:

  1. we can pick which one to install to get desired branding

  2. if the two projects diverge API wise, we can support each
  independently rather than targeting a common subset.

  The obvious downside though is that we'll have some duplication while
  they are ABI compatible.