** Branch linked: lp:~aacid/unity8/dashSectionLinkIconAfterText

** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image

** Changed in: unity8 (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image

** Changed in: unity8 (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Michał Sawicz (saviq)

** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image
    Milestone: None => 14

** Changed in: unity8 (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Albert Astals Cid (aacid)

** Branch linked: lp:~aacid/unity8/dashSectionDelegateUpdateFix

  Graphics disorder, a large "claw" ('>') appearing

Status in Canonical System Image:
  In Progress
Status in Today Scope:
  Invalid
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Hi,

  Currently I have this bug. It was already present in the OTA-6.
  Usually a reboot fix the problem, but after a while it come back
  again.

  It only appears ate the bottom of the scope! If I swipe back to the
  top the "claw" fade out.

  I've attached a screenshot.

  Thanks!