** Changed in: apt (Ubuntu Xenial)

** Description changed:

  In 1.2.15 the unit tests (which run at build time) fail with an error
  message in the atomic files test, because I picked a commit that
  improved the error handling a bit (a previous error now propagates into
  further calls).

  I'll revert that for 1.2.16, as it depends on another fix, and I'm not
  sure I really want those two in there.
+
+ [Impact]
+ * Causes unit test failure, but might not have real effects
+
+ [Test Case]
+ * Check that build output (which runs unit tests) contains no failure
+
+ [Regression Potential]
+ * None, we are just reverting a commit from 1.2.15, so we have the same as in
1.2.14

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apt in Ubuntu.

  Minor unit Test regression in 1.2.15

Status in apt package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in apt source package in Xenial: