** Also affects: mir (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mir in Ubuntu.

  When stressed by a load of clients starting at once: Failed to get
  PRIME fd from gbm bo

Status in Mir:
  Fix Committed
Status in mir package in Ubuntu:

  I initially found this with miral-shell, but found similar behaviour
  with mir_demo_shell_minimal.

  Start a shell, then start all the mir_demo_client_XXX apps. (For
  convenience see attached script.)

  Then start closing apps one by one: At some point the server dies with
  a segfault.

  With a bit of debugging I managed to catch the following error just
  before the segfault:

  ERROR:
/home/alan/display_server/mir/src/platforms/mesa/server/buffer_allocator.cpp(150):
 Throw in function virtual void
{anonymous}::DMABufTextureBinder::ensure_egl_image()
  Dynamic exception type:
boost::exception_detail::clone_impl<boost::exception_detail::error_info_injector<std::system_error>

  std::exception::what: Failed to get PRIME fd from gbm bo: No such file or
directory