** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image
    Milestone: None => x1

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-keyboard in Ubuntu.

  In the upper bar, the keyboard section can make the phone explode

Status in Canonical System Image:
  New
Status in indicator-keyboard package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in ubuntu-keyboard package in Ubuntu:

  I attach a screen to explain better. In my E5 I have two keyboard
  layout; switching fast between the two cause the phone to select both
  and all the CPUs to overload making the phone unusable. The only way
  to exit is the reboot