I updated to today's rc-proposed on M10 (r236) and this bug is still
present.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to indicator-datetime in

  Selecting a day does not display all day event for that day

Status in indicator-datetime package in Ubuntu:

  bq M10 rc-proposed silo #2195

  When I select a day from the calendar, I can see events for that day
  but it does not work with all-day events.

  Please see short video with this and other bugs with this silo:
  https://youtu.be/3vg6AQZmsqE