** Changed in: ubuntu-ui-toolkit (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: Tim Peeters (tpeeters) => (unassigned)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-ui-toolkit in

  The reason for using backgroundTertiaryText in SectionsStyle is
  unclear.

Status in Ubuntu UX:
  Triaged
Status in ubuntu-ui-toolkit package in Ubuntu:

  Looking at SectionStyle.qml [1], it seems the section headers use
  theme.palette.selected.backgroundTertiaryText to set the color. As I
  understand backgroundText, backgroundSecondaryText and
  backgroundTertiaryText are used to denote levels. The page sections
  have only 1 label and thereby should use
  theme.palette.selected.backgroundText instead.

  On talking to timp, he did make me understand that the main page
  header uses backgroundText while the section headers uses tertiaryText
  which does make sense. But that is something other app devs won't
  think of. May be the solution is to show a visual illustration where
  each SDK component shows what palette color it is using.

  Do note that this is not about which set (normal, disabled, selected,
  highlighted) to use, but rather the actual palette value.

  [1] http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-sdk-team/ubuntu-ui-

toolkit/staging/view/head:/src/Ubuntu/Components/Themes/Ambiance/1.3/SectionsStyle.qml