** Description changed:

+ [Impact]
  We need a few packages backported to xenial for lts-hwe X stack.
+
+ [Test case]
+
+ libdrm: run a desktop session, see that things still work
+ libclc: TBD
+
+ [Regression potential]
+
+ slim to none

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to libdrm in Ubuntu.

  Backport packages for 16.04.2 lts-hwe stack

Status in libclc package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in libdrm package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in libclc source package in Xenial:
  Incomplete
Status in libdrm source package in Xenial: