related to Bug #1542532 Bug #1592661

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to indicator-datetime in

  indicator-datetime shows all-day events from google calendar a day
  before the actual date of the event

Status in Canonical System Image:
  New
Status in indicator-datetime package in Ubuntu:

  bq M10 rc-proposed/r240

  The date-time indicator shows all-day events from google calendar one day
before the actual date of the event. For example, the event happening on Monday
is shown on Sunday. It applies for both the calendar and the list of events in
the indicator.
  At the same, the Calendar App shows the all-day events correctly.

  This behavior is related to the time zone. My time zone is UTC+3. When
  I set the zone to UTC+0, the indicator shows the all-day events
  correctly.

  This bug looks just like Bug #1261191, but for Unity 8.
  It also seems to be somehow related to Bug #1641720 and Bug #1641726. But
after marking them as fixed, this one is still present.