That was easy (?)
gtk+3.0 (3.22.4-1ubuntu1) zesty; urgency=medium

** Also affects: gtk+3.0 (Ubuntu)

** Package changed: gtk+3.0 (Ubuntu) => ubuntu

** Changed in: ubuntu

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to gtk+3.0 in Ubuntu.

  desktop window regression on HiDPI

Status in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed
Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:

  On fully updated VM (zesty) with scaling-factor set to 2 initially
  window size is correct, but after resizing VM, nautilus desktop window
  is 1/4 from size it should have.

  I have same problem also on my main pc (also zesty) - desktop window
  is only 1/4 after resolution changes.

  Restarting nautilus "fixes" problem until next resolution changes.

  Package: nautilus 1:3.20.3-1ubuntu4
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.20.3-0ubuntu8
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: GNOME-Flashback:GNOME