Updated an MX4 test device, I lost some message threads (12/2 and 8/3 remain)
and some call history (nothing after 10/7) but not all
Startup time for the apps is fine.

** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image

** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image

** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Bill Filler (bfiller)

** Also affects: history-service (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to history-service in Ubuntu.

  RC proposed multiple regressions on messages contact and phone app

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Confirmed
Status in history-service package in Ubuntu:

  device mako
  image r457 bq Aquarius channel

  There is massive regressions on today update. I have lost my call
  history and all my messages.

  The phone and messages app takes more than 20sec to boot instead of
  the 4sec.

  I believe there was a big landing for those two apps today (group chat
  support)