Architecture: i386
Date: Mon Dec  5 14:39:27 2016
DuplicateSignature:
 package:gconf2:3.2.6-3ubuntu6
 Setting up gconf2 (3.2.6-3ubuntu6) ...
 dpkg: error processing package gconf2 (--configure):
  subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 245
ErrorMessage: subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit
status 245
InstallationMedia: Lubuntu 14.04 LTS "Trusty Tahr" - Release i386 (20140416.2)
RelatedPackageVersions:
 dpkg 1.18.4ubuntu1.1
 apt  1.2.15
SourcePackage: gconf
Title: package gconf2 3.2.6-3ubuntu6 failed to install/upgrade: subprocess
installed post-installation script returned error exit status 245
UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to xenial on 2016-12-05 (0 days ago)

** Affects: gconf (Ubuntu)

** Tags: apport-package i386 xenial

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to gconf in Ubuntu.

  package gconf2 3.2.6-3ubuntu6 failed to install/upgrade: subprocess
  installed post-installation script returned error exit status 245

Status in gconf package in Ubuntu:

  On upgrade from 14.04 to 16.04 during applying updates it gave the
  message that there was and error iin gconf2, and then it said the
  installation would be backed out. It also said my system may be in an
  unusable state. Then the next message said the install was complete
  with errors. I have multiple messages on reboot saying mething is
  broke.

  Not very usable as is.
  I am not sure if this is a bug but I got a message that I should report a bug.

  ProblemType: Package
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 16.04
  Package: gconf2 3.2.6-3ubuntu6
  Uname: Linux 4.4.0-52-generic i686