The bug still occures within my machine. Wlan can not connect to WPA2
Enterprise. I got lots of "Unencrypted private keys are not secure."-
messages, though my private key is encrypted. Network-manager is version
1.2.2-0ubuntu0.16.04.1.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to network-manager in Ubuntu.

  [SRU]Can't select p12 secret key for TLS auth for 802.1X
  authentication

Status in NetworkManager:
  Fix Released
Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in network-manager-applet package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in network-manager source package in Xenial:
  Fix Released
Status in network-manager-applet source package in Xenial:

  [Impact]

  Users cannot select TLS certificate when connecting to a network that
  requires TLS type 802.1X authentication

  [Test case]
  STR:
  1. Click on Connections icon in status panel
  2. Click on Edit connections
  3. Select Wired connection
  4. Go to 802.1x tab
  5. Check the Use 802.1X checkbox
  6. Choose TLS
  7. Click on Secret key button
  8. In file chooser navigate to the folder where key is located and try to
select key file - the list is empty

  For wifi connection:
  1. Click on Connections icon in status panel
  2. Click on Edit connections
  3. Select Wi-Fi connection
  4. Go to Wi-Fi Security tab
  5. Select WPA & WPA2 Enterprise in the drop-down list
  6. Choose TLS
  7. Click on (None) next to Private key
  8. In file chooser navigate to the folder where key is located and try to
select key file - the list is empty

  [Regression Potential]
  The fix is quite straight forward and the possibility of causing regression
is limited.