WOW, @mpredotka, beautifull design!!! You are good!!! It would look much
better!

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-keyboard in Ubuntu.

  5 useless buttons on the lock-screen

Status in Canonical System Image:
  New
Status in Ubuntu UX:
  New
Status in ubuntu-keyboard package in Ubuntu:

  bq e4.5 OTA-14

  In the case I use '4-digit passcode' for 'Lock security', the new
  keyboard visible on the lock screen has 5 buttons out of 18 (counting
  'Cancel' and 'Emergency') which do not have any use. I marked them on
  the attached screenshot.

  The same keyboard appears when I create or change the 4-digit passcode
  in System Settings.

  IMO it'd be better to remove those useless buttons, and possibly
  rearrange the useful ones. That could make it look better and provide
  better/bigger touch target.