** Changed in: account-plugins (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to account-plugins in Ubuntu.

  OwnCloud account does not accept IP address.

Status in account-plugins package in Ubuntu:

  I've tried to connect my bq Aquaris 4.5 with my OwnCloud instance,
  however I'm always getting a "Invalid host URL" message.

  I tried the following:

   1. Open the Calendar app.
   2. Open the list of calendars.
   3. Select "Add online Calendar".
   4. Select "ownCloud".
   5. Under URL I entered the IP address of my server.

  Now, you have to know that my server is residing in my local network
  (and I have no intention of syncing my calendars to my phone outside
  of my local network) so I entered (without quotes, "x" is a
  placeholder for a valid number) "https://192.168.x.x/~user/"; as URL,
  however it is rejected. I tried with only the IP address and it also
  gives me the "Invalid host URL" message.

  Additionally, I use a self-signed certificate (because I'm the only
  one using this server), but that might be a completely unrelated
  topic.