Incomplete I think is still the correct status here.

Although this bug report has reminded us of some things we don't like
about Mir, it hasn't yet shown that there is an underlying problem in
Mir causing this particular bug.

Unfortunately the log we're seeing from the snap looks kind of
incomplete so it's hard to tell. So that's a second issue really where
we want to log a bug against the snap definition rather than Mir. Where
do we log bugs against the snap?

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mir in Ubuntu.

  Running Mir-Server snap, gives error! [Unknown command line options:
  --vt 1]

Status in Mir:
  Incomplete
Status in mir package in Ubuntu:

  I don't know, if this is right place!
  Trying to run mir-server gives error:

  Dec  8 02:59:06 localhost snap[4768]: Unknown command line options: --vt 1
  Dec  8 02:59:06 localhost systemd[1]: snap.mir-server.mir-server.service:
Main process exited, code=exited, status=1/FAILURE
  Dec  8 02:59:06 localhost systemd[1]: snap.mir-server.mir-server.service:
Unit entered failed state.
  Dec  8 02:59:06 localhost systemd[1]: snap.mir-server.mir-server.service:
Failed with result 'exit-code'.
  Dec  8 02:59:06 localhost systemd[1]: snap.mir-server.mir-server.service:
Service hold-off time over, scheduling restart.

  Running on Raspberry pi 2, Ubuntu snappy core!

  runned lsb_release -rd

  Release:        16.04