Public bug reported:

Impact
======
Some bugs in evolution-data-server were causing daily limit errors for those
using Google services with evolution-data-server and apps that use it
(Evolution is a prominent example).

This update changes the API key used by those using the GNOME Online
Accounts feature.

Test Case
=========
Restart your computer after applying the updates.

Then use Evolution with a Google account configured by gnome-control-
center's Online Accounts. The easiest way to configure that correctly is
to use Ubuntu GNOME.

Make sure that Evolution works without getting authentication errors
with your Google services.

Regression Potential
====================
I think the only possibility for regression is if GNOME did not configure the
key correctly with Google's developer platform.

Other Info
==========
This update depends on the pending evolution-data-server 3.22.3 SRU (LP:
#1639926) since we need to make sure the user has a fixed version of
evolution-data-server so we don't taint the new keys too!

Also, Evolution has two ways to use Google services: 1) GNOME Online
Accounts 2) evolution-data-server has its own Google authentication
method. The evolution-data-server key probably will similarly need to be
updated.

** Affects: gnome-online-accounts (Ubuntu)

** Affects: gnome-online-accounts (Ubuntu Yakkety)

** Tags: yakkety zesty

** Also affects: gnome-online-accounts (Ubuntu Yakkety)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to gnome-online-accounts in

  Replace Google API key used by GNOME services

Status in gnome-online-accounts package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in gnome-online-accounts source package in Yakkety:

  Impact
  ======