Right, the cpuset bug is gone which was your main problem. Now the
only thing left to do should be:

chmod +x /home/sneetsher/.local

Please try again and report back. :)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to lxc in Ubuntu.

  lxc-start fails to start a unprivileged container  - cgroup
  permissions

Status in lxc package in Ubuntu:

  I was following this simple getting start tutorial:

  https://linuxcontainers.org/lxc/getting-started/

  Created using:

  lxc-create -t download -n ci -- -d ubuntu -r trusty -a amd64

  But it always fails at:

  lxc-start -n ci -d

  I even tried another Ubuntu 14.04 but didn't work too for same
  problem.

  Below the debug log got from running `lxc-start`

  Package: lxc 2.0.5-0ubuntu1~ubuntu16.04.3
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_uvm nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.20.1-0ubuntu2.2
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: XFCE
  Date: Tue Dec 13 14:05:44 2016
  InstallationMedia: Xubuntu 16.04 LTS "Xenial Xerus" - Release amd64
(20160420.1)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  SourcePackage: lxc
  defaults.conf: