   Name resolution stops working after resume from suspend

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to network-manager in Ubuntu.

  Regression: WiFi connection reconnects, but dead, after waking from
  standby

Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:

  Bug introduced somewhere between Ubuntu 14.04.3 and 16.04.1

  If my Thinkpad T420s awakes from standby, very often the last
  connected WiFi network is reconnected immediately, but the connection
  is dysfunctional.

  ifconfig shows a valid connection with an IPv4 address assigned for
  the wlp3s0 interface.

  But there is no traffic, no success on DNS queries on the connection.

  If I reconnect by clicking the connection in the nm-applet menu, all
  is fine again.