Hi,

I would like to see this issue solved asap, IMHO there are several ways of
doing that, both quite simple:
1: adapt the unlock script to only use commands and options available in the
small version of dropbox, i.e. only ps and adjusting the sed to reflect that
(seems possible after reviewing the code)
2: include the regular size busybox in initramfs (works out of the box, I have
tried it)
3: use the compile options mentioned above, did not verify that, however.

kind regards, martin

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to busybox in Ubuntu.

  busybox-initramfs needs different compile options to work with
  cryptroot-unlock

Status in busybox package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in cryptsetup package in Ubuntu:

  The cryptroot-unlock script in the cryptsetup package does not work in
initramfs.
  It fails because "ps -e" is not available in busybox for initramfs.
  When building the package with

  CONFIG_DESKTOP=y
  CONFIG_EXTRA_COMPAT=y

  the needed commands (ps, grep) with parameter are there and it works.
  Tetsted on Ubuntu GNOME 16.10.