CurrentDesktop: Unity
Date: Wed Jan 11 13:44:25 2017
PackageArchitecture: all
SourcePackage: apport

** Affects: apport (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug yakkety

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apport in Ubuntu.

  It tells programs crashed, but they were normally closed

Status in apport package in Ubuntu:

  Since I installed Ubuntu 16.10 I get crash reports (Sorry, Ubuntu
  16.10 has experienced an internal error message) when I close some
  programs. It happens with quite a lot, I can remember qBittorrent.
  There is no crash, I just closed them, there should have been no error
  report.

  Package: apport-gtk 2.20.3-0ubuntu8.2
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_uvm nvidia_drm nvidia_modeset nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.20.3-0ubuntu8.2
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: Unity