** Package changed: indicator-sound (Ubuntu) => ubuntu-themes (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: canonical-devices-system-image

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-themes in Ubuntu.

  Volume icon in notification bubbles is pixelated

Status in Canonical System Image:
  New
Status in ubuntu-themes package in Ubuntu:

  Hi, I have seen that the "volume" icon shown when you raise or lower
  the volume is very pixelated, doesn't have smooth lines as all the
  other icons in the system (I attach a pic to show it).

  Thank you!

  rc-proposed, BQ E4.5