   Gallery App is unusable if you have many pictures

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to gallery-app in Ubuntu.

  Takes a long time to load

Status in gallery-app package in Ubuntu:

  On Meizu Pro 5, both with OTA-13 and OTA-14, gallery-app takes about
  1.5 minutes to load. Meanwhile it uses 100% of one cpu. I have a lot
  of photos on my SD card (25GB). I would expect the app to load
  instantaneously or in a few seconds.