unity_7.2.3+14.04.20140826-0ubuntu1.debdiff

** Patch added: "unity_7.2.3+14.04.20140826-0ubuntu1.debdiff"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1339629/+attachment/4211566/+files/unity_7.2.3%2B14.04.20140826-0ubuntu1.debdiff

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  Dash Previews don't scale correctly when the scale factor changes

Status in Unity:
  Fix Committed
Status in Unity 7.2 series:
  In Progress
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:

  [Impact]
  When scaling is set to a value different to 1.0 and the user performs a dash
search and right clicks a result, the Preview is always rendered with scale
factor 1.0.

  [Test case]
  1. From Unity Control Center -> Displays -> Change the monitor scaling to
somewhat
     different from 1.0 (might be both bigger and smaller, your choice).
  2. Open the dash, [search something], right click over a result
  3. The preview items should respect the previously set monitor scaling

  [Regression potential]
  This is a big change that involved lots of changes in the unity dash code,
although we
  didn't notice any regression due to this change. At the contrary we improved
a lot the old code we worked on. Although it's still possible that some
component of the dash previews might be hidden/distorted or not shown as it
used to be.