Olivier and Chris, thanks for tracking this down so quickly! I
understand it will be some weeks before the release of OTA-15. Is there
something I can do to make things work for me in the meantime?

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  webbrowser only partially loads some https sites after accepting self-
  signed certificate once

Status in Oxide:
  New
Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:

  The browser on my Ubuntu Phone (Meizu MX-4, OTA 15) does not open some
https-secured sites correctly, such as https://www.amazon.com or
https://www.amazon.de. The browser presents a warning about an invalid ssl
certificate, although the certificate appears perfectly valid. It then presents
the option to go back to a safe site or continue anyway. If I choose continue
anyway, it starts to load the site, but never completes. After some time it
stops loading and displays a rather incomplete version of the site. It is
clearly composed of only some of the pages' elements and incomplete.The amount
of the page that is displayed varies from time to time.
  It appears that transmission times out while loading the page.
  Test case:
  1) Try loading https://www.amazon.com. Observe that webbrowser-app displays
warning about invalid certificate, without any apparent reason. Chose
"continue anyway". Observe, that the site is only incompletely loaded and
unsable.
  2) Try loading the web interface of my router: https://rkupper.no-ip.org/.
This site uses a self-signed certificate, which is correctly displayed as a
security risk. But self-signed certificates are a common use case on DSL or
cable routers' web interfaces. Choose "continue anyway". You should see the
login page of a fritz box router. Observe that the site is incompletely loaded
and the login button does nothing at all.