** Changed in: ubuntu-keyboard (Ubuntu)

     Assignee: (unassigned) => Michael Sheldon (michael-sheldon)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-keyboard in Ubuntu.

  Ubuntu keyboard hides on keypress in applications

Status in ubuntu-keyboard package in Ubuntu:

  Using Unity8 with Xenial+Overlay.

  When I click on the text field in the app drawer I can use the
  keyboard and it behaves as expected. When I click on the text field to
  search in the apps scope the keyboard seems to hide and show on each
  keypress. They key press is not sent to the application.