Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.

** Changed in: libusermetrics (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to libusermetrics in Ubuntu.

  OTA 14 new phone screen unlock very poor compared to OTA-13

Status in libusermetrics package in Ubuntu:

  Hi, after updating my Meizu MX4 to OTA-14 the screen unlock has
  changed to the poor looking desktop/tablet  version. When compared to
  the original phone unlock screen (up to OTA-13) this new version looks
  very weak, lacking the sophistication of the original version. You
  would not see such a screen unlock on an Android or Apple devices. It
  would be good to understand why this has been changed, I can only
  think that you have settled for the one version, this is a real shame
  for the phone and in my opinion is a retrograde step lowering the
  chances of normal users adopting the Ubuntu phone.

  Can you please consider changing the phone unlock screen back to the
  version used before OTA-14.

  Your support is appreciated,

  Regards

  Dave H