Figured I should probably post more detailed debugging information

I am having this issue with a Bose Quiet Comfort 35 on Xenial in a
Precision 5510

I enabled debugging on bluetooth and pulseaudio, restart my PC,
connected the headset and attempted switching to HSP without any success

Attached is the relevant syslog lines that came out of the process, I
hope it helps

** Attachment added: "Syslog with bluetooth and pulseaudio on debug when
reproducing the issue"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pulseaudio/+bug/1549163/+attachment/4809656/+files/syslog-light

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.

  Bluetooth headset HSP/HFP mode not working in Xenial

Status in HWE Next:
  New
Status in pulseaudio package in Ubuntu:

  Using the 2/14 Xenial daily build, paired bluetooth headsets' do not
  work in HSP/HFP mode.

  [Steps to reproduce]
  1. Pair a bluetooth headset with laptop installed with Xenial 2/14 daily build
  2. In the laptop, go to sound settings > output tab > try switching mode to
HSP/HFP mode
  3. Press the "test sound" button and try playing sound
  4. Go to the input tab and check if bluetooth headset mic is listed

  [Expected result]
  After step 3, a window for mono audio test should pop up
  After step 4, the input tab should list a bluetooth headset mic device

  [Actual result]
  After step 3, the window that pops up is for stereo (A2DP) audio test
  After step 4, the input tab does not list any bluetooth headset mic

  [Details]
  BT wireless module:
   * Intel 3160
  BT headset:
   * Jabra CLI
  Xenial: 2/14 daily build:
   * Kernel: 4.4.0-6
   * bluez: 5.36-0ubuntu1
   * gstreamer1.0-pulseaudio:amd64: 1.7.2-1ubuntu1
   * pulseaudio: 1:8.0-0ubuntu2
   * pulseaudio-module-bluetooth: 1:8.0-0ubuntu2

  [Note]
  Also double checked with same set of hardware, but with 15.10 installed.
  Bluetooth headset HSP/HFP mode worked correctly in 15.10.

  15.10 details:
   * kernel: 4.2.0-19
   * bluez: 5.35-0ubuntu2
   * gstreamer1.0-pulseaudio:amd64: 1.6.0-1ubuntu1
   * pulseaudio: 1:6.0-0ubuntu13
   * pulseaudio-module-bluetooth: 1:6.0-0ubuntu13