** Package changed: ibus (Ubuntu) => xkeyboard-config (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: xkeyboard-config (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to xkeyboard-config in

  English (Canada) input source is missing the left backslash key

Status in xkeyboard-config package in Ubuntu:

  In Canada, many keyboards are bilingual and have a slightly different
  layout from US keyboards. They have an additional backslash key next
  to the left shift key.

  In Text Entry, when I select English (Canada) as the input source, the
  layout is wrong. Instead of a backslash, the layout shows a less-than
  symbol, and that is what input when I press the key.

  Attached a screenshot of the incorrect layout.

  Package: ibus 1.5.14-2ubuntu1
  ApportVersion: 2.20.4-0ubuntu1
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: Unity