Public bug reported:

As per the title, we're doing checks like:

if (pos.altitude)
{
     // Do stuff with altitude
}

if (pos.accuracy.vertical)
{
    // Do stuff with vertical accuracy
}

These checks are passing (when really pos.altitude should evaluate to
false) when using Nokia HERE integration, and the result is that we're
giving out NaN values to clients.

** Affects: location-service (Ubuntu)

** Tags: rtm-14

** Changed in: location-service (Ubuntu)

** Tags added: rtm-14

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to location-service in

  Altitude and vertical accuracy give NaN values (instead of being
  unset) when using HERE integration

Status in “location-service” package in Ubuntu: