Found the problem that causes this issue, it seems there's sonething
wrong with the somehow installed /usr/local/bin/six.pyc , after I remove
the file manually everythings normal.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to click in Ubuntu.

  click crashed with ImportError in /usr/lib/python3/dist-
  packages/debian/changelog.py: bad magic number in 'six':
  b'\x03\xf3\r\n'

Status in click package in Ubuntu:

  Apport brought me here, I don't know anything about this issue.

  ProblemType: Crash
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 16.04
  Package: click 0.4.43+16.04.20160203-0ubuntu2
  ApportVersion: 2.20.1-0ubuntu2.2
  Architecture: amd64
  CrashCounter: 1